Well folks, it’s time for the annual Extra Life Edmonton guitar reveal! Ravencroft Guitars has made another beautiful guitar for us to give away to a generous donor! We are selling guesses of how many red squares are on the guitar strap in the second picture. The person who guesses closest to the correct number will win the strap with a free gift – the guitar! If there are multiple people with the same guess, a winner will be drawn.
Here’s how it works:
1) It is $10 CDN for one guess
2) E transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org the $10 for EACH GUESS . **PUT YOUR GUESS OF MANY RED SQUARES ARE ON THE GUITAR STRAP IN THE “MESSAGE/ NOTES” SECTION. ** This is very important as this is the only way we will know your guess of the number of red squares!
3) You can guess multiple times but it has to be $10 for each guess.
4) Every single penny collected will be going to The Stollery Children’s Hospital Foundation. All costs associated with the strap and the building of the guitar are being donated by Ravencroft Guitars.
5) You will receive a confirmation message back from us letting you know we got your guess and your etransfer.
6) Guesses will only be accepted until 10AM MST Sunday November 5th 2023. We will announce the winner on this post as well as our social media on SUNDAY NOVEMBER 5TH. We will also contact the winner via email.
7) Winner must be able to pick up the guitar from the Stollery in Edmonton, AB.
1) This guitar is already made (see picture).
2) It has a black walnut top, chestnut body, espave neck, and rosewood fretboard with Wilkinson pickups.
3) Guitar in pictures is the EXACT guitar you will receive.
** There is no lottery licence required as this is a skilled contest. You are not winning the guitar you are getting the strap with your correct guess. The guitar is free with the strap. This is as per AGLC**